Tuesday 13 October 2015

High Five!

Recently Everything5Pounds had an offer of free shipping with a £25 spend. In the mood to shop, I filled up my basket. I bought 5 items, though sadly one of them was no good. Not due to sizing but rather because it looked nothing like it did in the photo and the colours were not to my taste. So 4/5 aint bad!

Three of my five purchases are all in this outfit post!

ruby thunder, plus size



Firstly the crotchet collar dress in a lovely chocolate colour. The material is substantial without being too heavy, so it's ideal for a transitional outfit that you can layer up with a cardigan and thick tights or leggings as it gets cooler. It's loose without being flimsy.







As you can see the sizing is generous on account of the material being stretchy. I'm wearing a 26, which is perfect for me, but you could certainly size up or down depending on the kind of fit you wanted. 

You may have noticed the boots I'm wearing. A bootleg (Ha, geddit?! I'm so sorry.) version of Dr Martens  but with a slight platform bottom. When I got them out of the box I thought there was no way in buggery they'd fit my calves with also having a side zip. I am happy to report I was wrong. For only a fiver even if they fall off my feet within 6 months it won't have been a huge loss. 
But boots that fit me, for a fiver? I'll take that!


Completing my look is this adorable satchel. It's a little snug inside so not very useful for much beyond your phone, purses, and diaries, but again for such a cheap price you can't go wrong.



Have you had a bargain haul lately? 


3 comments:

  1. That dress looks so lovely on you! I had NO idea that Everything5Pounds even offered plus sizes, so come payday I'm hoping to have a wee bargain haul myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit! Only £15! This dress is such a lovely finc and that bag is cuuuuuute!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! The bag and dress go so well together.

    ReplyDelete