Sunday 21 December 2014

OOTD: Work goth;Chrismas party edition.

Sometimes the planets align and everything seems to fall into place.
This isn't a sentence that could describe my year, however I did manage to find myself a little luck this week. Take a dress you've been eyeing for ages, add a half price sale and finish with a gift voucher with enough money to cover it all and voila! One Christmas party dress!





I spotted this Velour Skater dress in my local Marks and Spencers but given that I've been off work for nearly four months I'm pretty brassic right now. I managed to pick it up for half price. The dress is amazing! The quality of the fabric is excellent and the fit is a dream. It's actually a size 22 so while it's figure hugging (I'm a 26) it's also pretty generous if it can accomdate me so well! As it's a couple of sizes smaller it sits a little higher up my leg than what I'm used to, but it's so comfy I didn't feel self concious at all.


Feeling like a 90's goth dream I felt it was only appropriate to wear my massive clompers from back in the day when I used to go clubbing in Manchesters alt-bars and clubs. With a whopping 5 1/4 inch platform my Demonia Dynamite Mary-Janes make me feel..well..like dynamite.

As it's Christmas I cracked out my special sparkles, matching my green jewellery to my green eyeshadow.





Make up is Barry M dazzle dusts (the numbers have worn off but essentially a bright green and a darker green) and lipstick is Velvet Lip Laquer in Kooky by MUA. I finished this off with a large purple hair flower.

Hope you're all enjoying your festive parties! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment